Base Colors on Character Model Gin

 Using the UV's of my character model, I created some colour and opacity maps for Gin's base mesh. I now must texture her robe and create some feathers from flat planes and opacity maps. 

Above, a front view render of Gin. Not visible in this light is her slightly reddened knees, matching her cheeks and ears. Shading is minimal overall except from these blushed elements.

Above, a rear view render of Gin. Her string belt is made from colour and opacity maps. The fluffy obi will be constructed using a similar method later.

Above, a side view render of Gin.



Above, a front view render of Gin's face. I might revisit the eyes, but I'm very happy with this coloured render overall. I added some white specks to the eye maps witch make her look more lively. 


Above, a rear view render of Gin's head. I'm really happy with her hair texture. I feel I'm learning from past texturing mistakes. 

Above, a side view render of Gins head. I might revisit her skin texture and add some wispy hair strands. Creating cohesion between separate textures.



Above, some of the maps used to colour Gin's model.

Above, the remaining maps used to colour Gin.


Comments