Final Major Animation: Shots 8 - 12


Shot 8
A static establishing shot of a woodland cabin. Staying true to my original animatic, I have included birds on the rooftop, prayer flags amongst the trees and a glowing toro lantern. This shot was rendered as a single frame. 

Shot 9
A close-up shot of the cabin window. Another static shot that I rendered as a still frame.
                                              

Shot 10
This third still shot reveals the contents of an outside table. 

                                             

Shot 11

I composited a render sequence of moving prayer flags over a still background render to produce this shot. I achieved fabric animation using nCloth. 


Above shows the separate render passes used to create shot 11. Each pass was composited together in After Effects.

Shot 12
A static shot render, the moving incense was added within After Effects. 

Comments