Character Design Week 1

 During this first week of character design research, I used the techniques discovered in the related drawing workshop; familiarisation and characterisation. To begin, I carried out some sketch research using online references. I created a page for specific cowboy and bug research, fully grasping the prompts I have received for this project. This familiarisation task was an introduction and ease-in to these unfamiliar themes. I then developed onto characterisation, which involves infusing all my reference research into original ideas and sketches. My examples demonstrate a mixture of cowboy and bug themes, the two main character prompts. Next week, I hope to develop my character ideas into more accurate and conventional characters, whilst also learning how to establish a world for these cowboy bug characters to live in.




Comments