Character Turnarounds/ Orthographs

To help with upcoming modelling, I created finalized turnarounds for my main character trio. This formalizing process forced me to make last-minute alterations for the sake of logic and continuity .e.g Yin and Yang now have different a different accent color based on their personality (light & dark, Life & death). These adjustments help develop my animations' narrative; being more familiar with my cast.

The Moon Spirit is now named Gin (銀), meaning silver (noun) in Japanese. 

A turnaround exposing Gin's arms, her coat will be separate geometry. 

 Yin's claws are inspired by Great Blue Heron feet. I exaggerated his poncho for a more interesting silhouette.  

Yang's new pink accent color creates a maternal archetype. I plan on having a pearlescent material on his scale cloak.  


Comments